Friday, April 27, 2012

In Venice enjoying a delicious breakfast of my bread, lox, eggs, cheese and melon on the stern of our boat watching the boats go by. Yael is in the hospital to have her baby and we are anxiously waiting to hear the good news. When I am on the treadmill that I call life I can't imagine not rising at 5:30, working out every morning at 6, gulping down my coffee, etc. Waking to the sounds of birds, boats and water is a joy. Sitting here enjoying a leisurely breakfast is unreal. After I wash my dishes (even that is fun on a boat) we will head to Longboat Key for our last night. I am so grateful that we live in Florida and we can hop on our boat any time for some R and R. We met people on a sailboat from Texas. They keep their boat at the Vinoy and fly in to use it. We complain about driving 20 minutes! Florida is a boater's paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment